Feb 19, 2012

Toy Fair NY 2012

The Toy Industry Association (TIA) Toy Fair in NY concluded this past weekend, and after our fourth year attending, I can say it went by pretty much as planned.  Much of the product development and new partnerships we are working on will not be ready until the summer (most likely for A.S.T.R.A. in Baltimore, MD), so this trip for me was to showcase our partnership with the Flipoutz and SnapTagz brands as well as an expedition to see new products and meet industry friends and associates.  And, while I can't say too much about what I took away (I don't want to give away too much here), suffice it to say ... it was a great trip!

Some of the highlight:

The Flipoutz booth (#5409) with (L2R) Rhett Power, Frank Werner, me

ABC's Shark Tank's Daymond John stopping by our booth

I literally ran down the Power Rangers in order to get this picture for my kid ... they thought I was a crazed fan

Got to hang with Elf on the Shelf (among other "celebrities")

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that one of the best reasons for attending the show ... New York City.  I (heart) NY!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment