Mar 31, 2013

Back In The Game

This year, 2013, has been great so far.  My business partner and I successfully found a great partner to assist Wild Creations in overcoming the challenges we have fought against over the past two years, and we are excited that the new opportunities our partnership brings.  The change will bring a "new" Wild Creations, and even a new logo.  Actually, the story of how we found our new logo is interesting in an of itself and holds a hint of what we have planned for the future.  Our new partners, Wild Craze (WILD) are great, and I'm excited about what the future holds.

I hope to connect with more friends and colleagues over the remainder of the years, as I have been inundated with work, lecturing at Coastal Carolina, and contributing to Inc Magazine Online (please check out the articles and share!).

Of course, the two runts at my house take up most of my time ... but I don't consider that work!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment